The entrance to the school is at street level via the pedestrian precinct at the junction of Fore Street and Wood Street.
Nearest tube stations are Moorgate, Barbican and St Paul's.The most straightforward route is at street level from Moorgate tube station.
Exit Moorgate Underground Station onto Moorgate , heading SOUTH towards London Wall. (There are a number of exits from Moorgate Station - please make sure you exit onto Moorgate).
- Turn RIGHT at London Wall.
- Next RIGHT onto Fore Street Avenue .
- Turn LEFT onto Fore Street .
- Walk along Fore Street , passing Moor Lane on your right.
- At the end of the road, where Fore Street meets Wood Street , turn RIGHT and go through the bollards into the pedestrianised St Giles' Terrace .
- Turn LEFT, and you will see the school straight ahead of you, opposite the church.
Please download the map below for a more detailed view of how to find us.